- ☞ Thirst traps, sensual photography, and more (18+)
- ☞ Sweet Vibrations Toys (use code: CAROLINECOLVIN for 10% off ♡)
- ☞ Modibodi’s Leak-Proof Period Panties (new customers get 10% when they spend $100 or more)
- Sign up for my newsletter, Cherry
If You Don’t Know, Now You Know
My name is Caroline Colvin (they/them), and I’m a queer, non-binary black journalist who covers sexual health and pleasure, dating, relationships, identity, and the arts.
By day, I’m a sex and dating staff writer at Elite Daily, a digital mag for millennial women & non-binary folks. I’ve also written for Insider, O.School, Bustle, and Black Youth Project.
By night, I’m a film heaux, playlist peruser, and avid sipper of obscure celebrity tea. 100% of the time, I’m just a little brown angel — un petit ange brun.
If you’d like to get in touch so I can freelance for your publication or create content around your sex-positive goods or services, reach out to me at email@example.com.
Anti-Racism, Police Abolition & Black Healing
If you’d like to educate yourself about Black Lives Matter, anti-racism, police abolition, and what you can do to provide aid for police brutality victims / alleviate the burdens of white supremacy on black people, peruse below.
- ☞ PARADE Technicolor Underwear Collection (use code: @petitangebrun and get 20% off, plus an additional pair of underwear donated by PARADE to G.L.I.T.S., The Okra Project, HYPE Center by Freedom Forward, the Trinity Place Shelter, or Pridelines)
- Here’s information on how to protest safely, bail out protestors, back black-owned business & pro-black orgs, and demand justice for police brutality victims
- Here are resources on decriminalizing sex work, supporting black sex workers, and police abolition
- Here’s how defunding the police can help improve black lives
- Here are funds that support black creatives, artists, healers and sex workers
- Here are some pre-written responses for black folks who are confronted with questions / comments about police brutality, race, and the protests from non-black friends or co-workers
- Here are some black-led mental health resources to start healing racial trauma
Ways To Show Love
If you’d like to show love for the work I do, pay me my reparations, or flirt with me my Venmo is @petitangebrun, my CashApp is $petitangebrun, and my PayPal is paypal.me/littlebrownangel. Thank you for stopping by!